Suggestion for Moving to an other server

Started by [PS]Madara, February 24, 2016, 07:50:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

[PS]Madara

February 24, 2016, 07:50:50 pm Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:52:16 pm by [PS]Madara
Hello My Friend, i really miss posting here, why always the life is like that, when i join (finaly) to PS, UGP close, but anyway im happy coz the server dead, and i will die with PS,
anyway:
i join to that server and i find a big problem,

• no Money

• no fights/Duels/Funny Minigames.. No Clans to kill or to fight

just live a simple life like your :bh: simple life in real,
buying houses, robing players(are you kiding me? :v), private veh with 100 cookie
where is the fun in robing peaples, and police comes and got you
are you kiding me.
im -1 for that server and sorry if i didnt respect your opinion or something but i didn't like that server realli.

~Madara  :skull:

[PS]player

February 25, 2016, 04:19:23 pm #1 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 04:19:36 pm by [PS]player
There are a lot of DM areas and possible events.

There is an active scripter who is going to improve the server more and more and add more minigames and things like that.

Yeah, 'unfortunately' we changed from a DM server to a stunt server, yet you can still kill, and race just like UGP.

We should be thankful for the server for having a private chat ( /x <message> ), as I don't think any other server would do it for us, especially not for free.

When it was eventually decided to stay alive and change to other server, no one suggested a real better option than eS, so we have officially moved to eS and currently we do not plan to move. We won't force you to play with us.

Feel free to suggest a possible alternative but I doubt we will change our server. Most of the members left SA-MP / are inactive / left us anyway, so I am afraid that moving a server now will make us lose even more people.
Thanks for reading my post.

[PS]Rhythm

I like eS. What's with robbing? :o It's fun to catch robbers, and I don't see any problem with buying a private vehicle with 100 cookies. In UGP, you had to pay with real money for that. Start playing in eS and you'll enjoy it, especially with the events.

[PS]Madara

Quote from: [PS]Rhythm on February 25, 2016, 06:34:19 pm
I like eS. What's with robbing? :o It's fun to catch robbers, and I don't see any problem with buying a private vehicle with 100 cookies. In UGP, you had to pay with real money for that. Start playing in eS and you'll enjoy it, especially with the events.

don't tell me you are a cap :p
anyway, ok i will stay in eS,

Player tell me from 1 to 10 what is the number the we can leave SAMP and go to an other game?

[PS]player

Thanks for reading my post.